- Responsibility for the project management of the Audio System products.
- The main ASK technical interface for the Customer in the definition of the technical features of the product.
- Responsible of the gross margin of the product from the RFQ phase to the end of the life of the product itself.
- Product and project management for audio systems products (mainly audio dsp amplifiers)
- Project control/tracking among requirements, performance, timing, costs+investments and quality
- Managing sample deliveries to customer(s)
Technical Customer Interface
- Clarification technical issues with customer and/or ASK departments/functions/experts
- Creation and maintenance of technical specifications (e.g. TS file)
- Participation/managing audits and/or customer visits
- Leading feasibility and cost analysis activities
- Preparing payback calculation
- Leading RFQ team (consisting of PD, Logistics, Purchasing & Quality)
- Supporting Q team for quality issues
- Supporting PM head for product marketing actvities、 market survey、 competitor analysis、new product
1.More then 3 years project management experience in automotive industry.
2.Knowledge of OEM market and economical backgroud.
3.Knowledge of electronics(hard/software).
4.Knowledge of the cost-structure for the specific product lines.
5.Knowledge of the processes which are necessary for the produciton of the corresponding products.
6.Knowledge of the specific market-customer+products+competitors.
7.Good team work and coordination ability.